I am one of those people who were lucky enough to celebrate his birthday right before all the madness of 2020 occurred with the pandemic. But that will not be the case in 2021.
And the thing is, if last year did not make us think a little bit more about the important things in life and little less of our personal drama, then I do not know what will.
This is what I learned in last year:
- There is a good probability to lose some we love. But there is also a good chance to have someone back.
- Working from home is a gift. And not everyone has access to that gift.
- I value the importance of writing in my diary.
- I learned to take things less seriously.
I know this list sounds very cliché, but it is not. I really mean it when I say I take things less seriously. I debate less and I listen more. I enjoy my glass of wine and my exercise.
And now, my achievements last year:
- I did not download Tik Tok and Snapchat.
- I have about 20 subscribers to my blog (If you enjoy reading in Spanish, visit variantes.net and subscribe)
- I survived and my cat too.
- Going back with my ex has been actually a good thing.
Happy birthday to me.
In Spanish, visit variantes.net